XQuery Code Page
A collection of cleaned up code used in my art projects available here. The code has been tested on Saxon 10.3 (HE/PE/EE). Some modules require EXPath binary and file module implementations.
- Randomizers: parameterized random distributions of various kinds
- Noise: various noise function implementations and modifiers
- Core utilities: Error handling, vectors, sparse matrixes, various basic operations, wrappers, and convenience functions
- Strings: Aho-Corasick implementation with higher-level "entity" matching API
- Geometry: basic geometric types (points, edges, ellipses, polygons, etc.) and some operations over them
- Colour spaces: colour space points, conversions and interpolations
- Images: raw (PPM) image manipulation (requires EXPath modules)
- Tiling: isohedral tiling
Last updated 20210827: Port of tactile-js
20210814: Fixes to some random distributions, more tests for same; advice of Saxon optimizer flags.
Visualization of Exoplanet catalog (hover over signature for more information).
Bonus: Ian's Snake.